Thursday, March 26, 2009

Which would be a bigger issue- frustration or peer isolation?

That was the big question of the day as we all prepared to take TWMT 2. Luckily, it went pretty well - no major problems, and I ended up with a 97. That's right - probably the highest grade I will ever get on an exam! Anyway - not so bad, but people were still a little miffed about retaking. They announced that the NICU class will be added to next Fall, so everyone of course signed up for it and we'll see who actually gets to take it. Of course to do this, they ended up dropping 3 of our options (2 classes ((sort of 3 as one was a 2-part class)) didn't make and 1 was replaced w/NICU), leaving us with 6 choices. Luckily none of the dropped classes were ones I wanted to take.

So of course, I went to trivia. I normally get pumped up, but for some reason last night I wasn't feeling it. I was getting bad vibes from some of the team, and we did OK, but not great - 3rd. $15 doesn't split well between 11 people. Anyway - maybe next week will be better, or maybe I'll just take a hiatus. Getting there over an hour early sucks! The picture is us reliving the glory days...or me taking a picture of our picture on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment