Sunday, March 29, 2009

No!!! We moved there last year!!!



After years of wondering...I finally know! When I used to drive home from work/anything N of where I lived (which is like everything), I used to see a ton of cars parked on the side of Mopac, and wondered what was there. Mark took me for a walk (hike?) on the Greenbelt yesterday, and we were one of those cars! It's just a big area where there is sometimes water, and lots of trails, including one part where you have to hold onto a chain to walk around this cliff. People also rock climb here. Anyway - it was very cool because it felt like you were in a different place, but then you look up and there's the Mopac bridge, and you can hear the cars passing by.


Ben had housewarming party last night, and his house is AWESOME! It was actually featured on Flip That House in 2006 and they did a fantastic job. I'm super-jealous now! It's sort of what I really want - a house with charm (not a carbon copy of the one next door) but with a really nice interior. Plus it's got a great backyard. I got to watch Old School, too - I love that movie, especially the birthday party part. "Wait, what?"

When we got home, we also had a surprise - a raccoon wandering around the parking lot. Mark got a few pictures, and I threw some crackers to him, which he ate very quickly. So cute - luckily this one did not appear to have rabies.

No comments:

Post a Comment