Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Focused? Me?

Tuesday was...meh. It happened. After being completely confused in Kinese, I had lunch and had a nice chat with Laurie, and then Aaron came in, so I had a nice chat with him. Then I went to work, but there was nothing to do, so I left after 30 min (made like $3 then?). I went to work on this stat excel thing for Wednesday, and I thought - piece of cake! It'll be done in no time. WRONG - totally took like 2 hours, and by the end I was about ready to find a wine bottle, smash the computer with it, then drink the wine. Luckily that did not happen - although I could have gone for some wine! Also, turns out I did some of it wrong. Awesome.
So I didn't get around to writing yesterday because once I got home from school, I went into homework mode. I worked on this self-care thing for class on Thursday, and then it was like 9 and I was done with the computer. Anyway, I'm pretty proud that I did manage to stay focused long enough to get something done. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment