Monday, March 2, 2009

Max will put arms through arm holes

You know it's almost midterm when you refer to "sleeves" as "arm holes", and then someone agrees with you. My brain is officially fried. And I had to be kind of mean today - we were supposed to be taking our yearbook pictures today and I am the class historian (elected!), so I tried to assemble everyone - I even emailed last week, but I guess people forgot. I get it - you don't want to have your picture taken! Just please cooperate so we can get out of here. Anyway - we ended up getting most everyone together, and it turned out pretty good. It was really sunny outside, which is good for happy but not so good for pictures. Maybe I can round everyone up another day to get a class photo...we'll see! I don't know why people are so opposed to having their picture taken. I've taken some baaaad pics before, but it's like - whatever! Even Jenn lets you take her picture ;).

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could post a bad picture as a comment. It won't let me. They were taking pictures of our new uniforms at work and the person got so annoyed with me after taking 4 pictures all of which I "looked weird in" according to her. I warned her I was the wrong person for the job!!

    ReplyDelete