Monday, March 16, 2009

What day is it again?

Although this weekend felt really long, I didn't get confused on the day until today. It feels like I've been out of school for a long time already ( :) ), but really today was my first official day of Spring Break. Mere and I had some girl time and went to Kismet (yay! finally!) near campus, and did some shopping at Barton Creek. I got the jacket to the left for $15 at Old Navy, because it's cute and my classrooms are always like 50 degrees for some reason. Then we went to bath and body works where I got some awesome deals - soaps were on sale, plus I got a free body wash, and the room sprays were $3. So I cleaned up! Then I came home, and Mark make me dinner - it was yummy! A good day - unfortunately tomorrow (day) has to be devoted to doing something productive so I can accomplish what I wanted over Spring Break! but evening is fair game. Don't forget to wear green tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha Kismet, finally, after five(ish?) years. At least we're tenacious when we set a goal!! Plus remember when we walked by that Big Bites place and I said that Dale likes it? Dale was IN THERE! With his boss and coworkers, apparently. How weird. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey also I gave you a blog award. I don't know how these things work, I guess you have to go get it off my blog and put it on yours? IDK. Anyway - HAPPY ST. PATTY'S!! Imma pinch your profile, it's not wearin green.

    ReplyDelete