Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Thursday

Yay - the week is finally over! Classes weren't too bad today - this morning we were all given a disability, and we made breakfast (breakfast tacos, muffins and fruit) attempting to get around. It was really fun -and funny. I tried to use a 1-handed cheese grater (a food processor would work much better!) and it was a total disaster. Chancy had some goggles on simulate vision problems, and she was in a wheelchair and only had one working arm. So this made things very interesting. We managed to get it all cooked, and had a nice breakfast. Then we had Peds lab and had to come up with some treatment plans based from a bag of random stuff - it was actually kind of fun. Courtney Kennedy was having a birthday, so her mom drove in from Shreveport and brought lunch for everyone - so sweet! It was homemade and REALLY good! And of course...after class we went to Sherlock's for a bit before midterms start, and had fun. Awhile in, I got a text from someone I didn't have in my phone book, and they said, "You guys aren't still there are you?" So I said, "Yeah, we are! Come join!" thinking it was a classmate. THEN I get "Where are you? Are you going to be there long? It'll take me 45 minutes to get there." So Luke, Anna and I were trying to figure out who it was in our class. As it turns out, it was Jenn's friend Lisa, who still had my number for awhile ago. Whoops. But it was entertaining! Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment