Wednesday, March 18, 2009

happy St. Patrick's Day!



Did you know that St. Patrick was never cannonized by a pope?




I got my hair cut! YAY! I asked if I was to cut it today, where would my hair be if I cut off 8 inches, and she measured and it's right around shoulder length, so that's pretty good. Getting close! I think I'll either do it in May or July if I can last that long - I hate getting a major hair cut b/c I hate for the first 3 days or so everyone's like, "OMG! You cut your hair!" so I'm hoping to do it when we're not in school to avoid that - but I doubt it can be avoided so I might as well do it earlier to be less hot and gross during the summer. We'll see how much I can handle!


We went to Sherlock's to celebrate St Patty's Day, and surprise - there was a loooong line to get in. Luckily, it really only took 15 minutes to get through. Once inside, it wasn't too crowded and we ended up getting a table after fighting with some people who wanted it, but only had like 4 people. We traded them our small booth for the big one and I guess they were ok with it. Some woman called me "dense" because I wasn't going to fight for the table - but I was quite content with standing and chatting. So then she appologized. Meh. Overall the evening was a lot of fun (of course)! I knew I probably would get a glass of wine instead of beer, but I wanted to fit in....so I brought my own food coloring, and made it green! The first one didn't go as well (I added blue b/c the wine is yellow) - it was more like jungle green, but the second glass was a perfect shade of Emerald! Holla! Yeah, it's kind of weird - but also kind of cool. Unfortunately I dropped the box of colors under the table and forgot to retrieve them when we left. Hopefully the next person will have some fun with them! Great night - tomorrow is my last night in Austin, but it's TRIVIA night! We're bringing that trophy HOME!

1 comment:

  1. HA HA after the french fry pic that one of you and me with the cutout is my favorite. I didn't know that lady called you dense, that was really mean of her! Blar, oh well, we'll see you later!!!! GTYO is goin down! lol

    ReplyDelete