Thursday, March 12, 2009

Torture Tuesday!


Ok, so it wasn't that bad, but again, I had classes and midterm. First, we had Ms Civello, who gave us back our case study projects. Our group actually did really well, but most people didn't, so, off to a great start. We also had to turn in our SOAP notes, and who knows how that went. Midterm wasn't until 1, so I ate lunch and then hung around the school, not-studying like I "should have been".

The midterm was Ways of Doing, which is a lab class. I pretty much had no idea what to study, as everything we've done in there has been doing rather than talking. Luckily, most of the midterm was common sense (with a few WTF questions thrown in), and I ended up doing really well on that one, too. Woohoo! We had to stay after for class (2 hours for a 4 hour class - at least she cut it in 1/2) but it wasn't terrible. I think everyone was just really exhausted. And knew they had to go home and prepare for the Wednesday from hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment