Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fawsome Friday

Friday! It's finally here!!!!!! I had class at 8:00 AM - crazy, I know - after staying out late the night before. Flashback to undergrad. Luckily, class was pretty fun - we did a sensory profile, and it turns out we have confirmation - I'm a freak. Well, ok, so there are 4 categories, and in all 4 I was +, ++, ++, and +. ++ means you're in the top 5% of weird. Anyway, professor said my system is probably just kind of deciding what to do and goes a little haywire - as long as it's not interfering with my life it's not a problem. So now I'm sure I'll obsess for awhile about whether or not it is interfering with my life and eventually forget and move on. Anyway, I'm not even entirely sure what the point of the test was. Bleh. I was going to fly to Austin, but due to a slight mix-up in that my sister never got my gchat request to be taken to the airport, I went home and took a nap, then hit the road. The drive was awful! It took over 2 hours to get to Waco because it had been raining for like a week and was not stopping anytime soon. And when I finally got to Waco, car refused to go over 50 without skidding so I was stuck in the right lane. Luckily the 2nd half wasn't so bad, so I made it in just about 4 hours (gross!).

Master Pancake did Jurassic Park, so we (Claire, Anthony, Camden, Ben, Mark, Me, Dale, Meredith, Eng and Eng's bro) went to the late showing. It was awesome! Beforehand, the guys were walking around and trying to get people to sign up for their email list, and Camden asked a question. We heard, "Have you guys ever thought about doing Passion of the Christ?", to which the guy answered something, "well, that would be really hard to make fun of..." I guess what he actually asked was if people ever request weird movies, such as... Anyway, I haven't seen Jurassic Park in ages, and even though dudes were talking over it, it still scared the crap out of me! Highlights:

- Pointing out the GAPING hole in the electric fence that t-rex could just wander out of

- when Laura Dern is running from dino in the shed dubbing over the scene (and song) from Footloose

- Making fun of pretty much all of Jeff Goldbloom's one-liners

P.S. - this picture is actually from Saturday, but I was bad and didn't take on on Friday and have a ton from Saturday, so...yeah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment