Monday, March 30, 2009

He's playing fetch... with my kids... he's treating my kids like they're dogs.

Today was looooong - pretty much like every other Monday. I got up at 6 after a not-so-great night of sleep, and had class from 8 - 12 pretty much straight. We took our class picture, and for some reason some people put up a big fuss. I guess I get that it's 10 minutes of wasted time, but - meh, whatever. We even got out of class early. Then of course we had a long afternoon class, then a student meeting to discuss some things, and then I worked with Aaron and Priyanka on our Helen Keller treatment plan. So pretty much at school for 12 hours. It really wasn't that bad, though. All things considered. Still housesitting - it was weird having a room full of animals this morning!

1 comment:

  1. Shouldn't you just still Annie Sullivan's plan? Seemed to work ok . . .

    ReplyDelete