Sunday, March 15, 2009

Puppy Party

Claire and Anthony had a "socialize the puppy" party today - pretty much my dream come true! Ollie (or Olly?) is so cute, and he's really well trained! Anthony has done an awesome job - he can sit, stand, lay down, twirl, spin, and shake. Ollie also LOVES cheese, and will pretty much do anything to get it. They also have some reptiles, including an AWESOME panther Chameleon that was really shy and didn't like to move when people were watching him.Unfortunately for him, I would catch him while he was on the move. So cool - I'm not usually a fan of reptiles (I could take em or leave em) but I've always thought these guys were super cool with their crazy googly eyes and split feet. Anyway - back to Ollie - he's a 15 wk Golden Retriever puppy that's clearly very smart and according to Anthony will (hopefully) one day be a certified therapy dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment