Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Wicked Underlings (represent!)

Yesterday was long, but not so bad - I ended up getting to school at 7:10 (OMG early for once!) after dropping by Starbucks. I felt bad getting coffee for me, so I grabbed another one for Courtney, who also had to be at school really early. As it turned out, everything was kind of up in the air anyway, and I ended up doing random duties like making copies, signing CEU forms and helping set up tables. I went to one session - (2 if you count the main lecture) about Yoga in treatment - it was pretty cool and I can see the benefits. Once everything was done, we went to Sherlocks and met up with Luke and Anna - and were quickly joined by lots of people from school, which was a huge surprise! It was a lot of fun and hopefully we can do it again this semester - it just helped put things in perspective and calm everyone down!
Some of my favorite lines from yesterday:
Leandra (doing a transfer on me): Open your legs.

Me: Haha, you can't just say that!
Leandra: Oh, right. Hi, my name is Leandra, and I'm your occupational therapist. Open your legs.
"She's not scary - that's just her face!"
Our school band - The Wicked Underlings

No comments:

Post a Comment