Monday, February 16, 2009

Jazz Hands!

Today my classmate pointed out that our teacher pretty much always has jazz hands - and she's right.
I'm surprised at how bad I feel sometimes when I wake up in the morning. Like this morning - I did not get off to a good start, though I don't have a great reason why. Perhaps it was my own ineptness at searching, or...I dunno. By the time I got to Scholarly I was off the charts. Of course, I usually do a pretty good job covering it up. I guess I just keep getting nudged and eventually one pushes me over the edge - meh? Usually I'm pretty even natured, so I hope this is just a crazy school thing and not a permanent change. I felt better this afternoon, though, because we got to play in these really cool (and really expensive) wheelchairs. Let's hope tomorrow is better - wine party this weekend! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I'll get your towel... ;-)

    Hang in there, it's almost Spring Break. Camping? Or at least hanging out? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete