Monday, February 9, 2009

Everything deserves a second chance

...even food.

Mark and I were planning on going to see the Semifinals perform at the Prophet, but first we had dinner with his parents and the Zimmerman's at Papasitos in Richardson. I had some sort of chicken taco things, but I didn't finish them, so I took them to go. Also at this restaurant I got to witness some really bad parenting - yay! By the time we were leaving I started not feeling great...then we got home, and I felt really sick. So we didn't end up going to the show. BOOOO! I do have their EP CD (autographed by the talented Mr. Aaron, one of my trivia team-members in crime) and it's really good, so y'all should check them out!

As for second tries...I did go ahead and eat the leftovers. It was fine - so what made me sick will be a mystery, I guess. The story of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment