Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Noms!

I had class at 8 (bleh) and then Behavior Innovations right after that in Irving today. Luckily, for class 1) we had Ms Lundgren who is really cool and 2) Courtney Kennedy brought DELICIOUS homemade cinnamon rolls, so that was a great motivator! But yesterday was still awesome, because...I got to go to Baja Fresh! NOM!!!!! There is only 1 left anywhere near me, and it just happens to be on the way from Behavior Innovations - so I had to stop in. I had my usual (chips and queso with tons of salsa verde and a baja chicken taco with mild sauce and tons of salsa verde), and I couldn't resist, so I got two more tacos to go - and the guy for some reason asked if they were for me, or someone else. So I went into my explaination that I never get BF because there are none near me, blah blah blah. Anyway, now I know if I have a mad craving I can drive 15 miles West and get it. Not that I ever will.
Went to Gloria's with Mark's parents, and I ended up getting some cool stuff from them - woohoo. Now I have leftovers galore!

No comments:

Post a Comment