Wednesday, February 18, 2009

She works minimally hard for the money

Today was my first day at work - yay! I got there at 9 and left around 11:30 (there wasn't much to do), but hey, it's money! I did some filing (I had to ask how to "open" this one type of file - but once I got it, it was cool!), some folder making, and some copying. Woohoo, I'm a work machine. Then I had a presentation in Peds, and I think it went OK, although I know I talk really fast. Plus, we thought it would be funny if our case study was named Ricky Bobby, he had tactile defensiveness (I'm on fire!), and liked cars. Turns out, nobody really laughed or anything. Meh. I did a dorky demo of some of the therapies we could use, though, and people seemed to like that. Hopefully Anna and I got a good grade - now we can just sit back and chill for the rest of the semester. No trivia tonight - we don't want to make a bunch of enemies - we can't help that we're awesome! But I am so crazy tired, I just wanted to lounge around and do nothing - LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment