Saturday, February 14, 2009

Why oh why did I do this to myself?


I thought I was helping my later self out by signing up to do everything I could early in the semester to get it out of the way. Last semester the first few weeks were slower, and things got crazy after midterms. So I thought, hey, I'll get ahead and do things early. The problem is that this semester is NOT last semester, and I'm already overloaded. But, there's no turning back now! After class I did not one but two assessments - the ETCH on my adorable cousin Sarah, and the SAFER on Mark's grandma. After I finished the ETCH, Christina, my other cousin, treated Jenn and me to makeovers, complete with turquoise eye shadow and purple lipstick. Gorgeous!
It was a busy week, for sure. Next week probably won't be any better, but...I'm sure my future self will thank my past self at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment