Monday, February 23, 2009

Oh wait, I forgot to write my answers on the scantron

Good Monday, everyone! You know it's going to be a bad week when first thing out there's a quiz. So the prof distributes the quizzes and a scantron, and slowly but surely we all turn them in, and she starts going over the answers. But before that she mentions that one of the answer choices was a b a or b, which...hmm... so I put "a" but I really meant "c" but I just saw the letter and went with it, but she let us change to the right answer. So on said quiz, there was a matching section, followed by a question, and then another matching section. When we got to the second part, one girl said, "OH NO!! I can't believe I did that! I used the answer choices from the first part for the second part, too!" Oops. That must have been a challenge since it didn't really make sense, but luckily she didn't miss any...or she missed all of them and got lucky, depending on how you look at it. THEN we move on to the BACK of the quiz, and another person says, "Oh no! I didn't look at the back!" So she missed the entire back page. Yay, Monday morning! Yay Grad school!

No comments:

Post a Comment