Sunday, February 22, 2009

His lateral epicondyles are the shit

Ah...wine party. Good times! Sadly, I did not take any pictures, which most people are probably grateful for. I guess I went a little too fast and furious, because I ended up pretty intoxicated by the end of the evening. At one point we were all talking, and someone said something and everyone laughed, but then I laughed really hard and forgot why I was laughing and said, "I don't know why we're laughing!", Which got everyone going again. And then there's Mark with his, "I'm going to go Chris Brown on your ass!" comment. It was a lot of fun. Hopefully we can do it again sometime - Janna and Paul have a giant TV and Rockband, too - so maybe crazy RockBand/wine party thing sometime. Also - I had a little headache this morning, so perhaps I had a hangover? I've never had one (knock on wood) but maybe that was a mini. Good think I graduate in a little over a year and 1/2. Otherwise, alcoholism might be a concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment