Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I don't speak kinsiology

Today was a loooong day, but I survived! I got my fieldwork placement (somewhere in Richardson), and had an interview with the assistants in the OT office for a position helping with random stuff around OT land. I was all set to take the Gold's job (and excited, too!) until I found out the training is Monday mornings - which would mean I have to miss 2 group classes. They weren't willing to work with me at all (corporate, not the branch I was hired at), so I told them I couldn't take the job and to let me know if anything changes. Boooo! But a job at school would be good, too - makes things much easier!


Onto the good stuff: I get about 3 Victoria's Secret catalogs a week - yes, they are single-handedly destroying the earth. I suspect I also get 2-3 VS catalogs at each of the former addresses I have held, as well. Anyway, I usually thumb through and look for good deals, but occasionally I'll come across a picture that makes me wonder what the hell the photographer was thinking. The first one, "D", features a model who looks like she may have just been shown her new puppy being beaten. Or maybe she's thinking, "what's that awful smell? Is it me?" Or maybe someone just offered her money for sex and she's offended.


The second one is better, in my opinion. Seriously, I have no idea how this one made the catalog. The girl looks like she's been doing back breaking labor all day (as in, "Ooooh, my back!") and also maybe received an electric shock at some point, which ruined her hair. The lighting is awful - her skin looks like cookie dough! Even sexy lingerie won't save this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment