Monday, February 9, 2009

learning in the form of torture

I've said it before; I'll say it again: I hate talking on the phone. Not sure what it is - I just don't like it. Anna and I worked on a project for Peds yesterday, and it involved not only talking on the phone with an occupational therapist (who I really really appreciate taking the time out of his schedule to talk to us) but also he wanted us to learn more so he asked us questions - to which I really didn't know the answer. (Luckily he was really nice about it - just trying to get us to do some critical thinking!) About 50 minutes in, Anna's phone died. Ahhhhhhh! Luckily we finished up the conversation with some really good info about our case study, so we should be able to make it work.
Then Mark and I watched Stepbrothers, although it might be time for a new DVD player - we had to switch to the computer about 75% of the way through b/c the DVD kept skipping...but I don't think it was the DVD's fault because every movie seems to do that these days. Anyway - still funny! See it!

No comments:

Post a Comment