Saturday, February 28, 2009

Throw me that Raccoon

Yay for Austin weekend! I ended up getting done with class at 11, met with my group for an hour, and hit the road. I started a new medication this week, and I guess it makes me drowsy (or doesn't stop the drowsiness?). I thought I'd never get in town! Luckily I made it, and got to meet up with Mere for a few minutes before she disappeared for the weekend. I finally got to watch Nick and Norah - I read the book over the summer but missed the movie when it was out in theaters. I didn't think it was that bad (Lindsey was not a fan). Sure, it changed from the book a lot, but I still thought it was good-ish. I guess Michael Cera is going to play the same character in every movie. He was OK, but when I read N&NIP, I pictured Nick to be more like Jim Sturgess. Meh - still ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment