Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Poodles! This is Tuesday's blog!

I screwed up and posted Wednesday's before Tuesdays. Meh - Whatever! Tuesday I had class, and got to be a guinea pig for Dr Neville while she showed the MMT and Goniometry. You would think this would make me better at it...but I still need a lot of practice :) Then I went to fieldwork and it was awesome AGAIN - I am just so excited to be there and hopefully she'll reassess one of the kiddos soon so I can see how much improvement has happened. Then Mom made dinner for me and it was good - like low carb spinach lasagna. Then I met Anna at Starbucks to finish up our power point and I was so flipping tired I thought I might fall asleep there, but I managed to make it home AND read the article for Quant today - I am what ze French say le awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment