Thursday, February 5, 2009

I hate technology

I was in a really bad mood today - like, whoa, stay away from me. Then I got home and ate something and I was ok, so maybe it's just that I was hungry and grouchy, then! Could be that I was taking Jenn and Judy to the airport for their trip to Angelfire. Or maybe that Jenn decided yesterday that she's taking my dream trip to Greece while I get to rot away in Summer school. It could have also been the 45 minute battle with the computer/DVD after class until I found out it was the computer, not the DVD... or maybe just the fact that I have to be at school for over 12 hours tomorrow being nice and sucking up and trying to stay awake. Maybe I just need a weekend to cool off! I am very much looking forward to Saturday (lounging around with Hubby!). Hope I can make it until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment