Sunday, February 15, 2009

A hitchhiker in a Jason mask AND it's Friday the 13th? How can I lose?

Yes, I did see a hitchhiker in a Jason mask on my way to Austin on Friday. Awesome. Also, on my way home I stopped at Starbucks (like usual) so I would not fall asleep driving (like usual), and I saw this gem on the door of the bathroom.
1) Handel is a composer and 2) said composer is long dead, so likely not broken
3) Why would this make me impatient? The bathroom still worked. Also, glad you "Appieciate" it.
Also Note the Random Capitalization on the Sign.

Another reason why I seriously don't want to send my kids to public school...in Temple.

1 comment:

  1. SO ANNOYING!! We should start a blog of just stupid misspellings and sign fails. Remember the "Birthday Cakes For All Occasions" one we found on an SMD way back in the day? Bah.

    ReplyDelete