Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I don't care if there's a tornado - get back to my show!

We're having some bad weather tonight - as in, several cities are having tornado warnings, but they'll only forecast the weather when it's a commercial break. I used to think this was really funny when I would visit Jenn in Galveston and the Houston stations would preface their interruptions with "Taking time from the commercial break so you don't miss your show..." because apparently so many people complained. Not so funny now that it's moved to Dallas!
Today I had my first trip to fieldwork - Comprehensive Therapy Services in Richardson. It was great - it's a clinic with tons of cool toys and supplies, and I can already tell I'm going to learn a lot from Justine. I'm really excited -this is why I came to school! I'm getting slammed this week in classes - hopefully by scheduling stuff early in the semester I'll have a little more wiggle room later on. We'll see!

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally one of those people who will complain if they interrupt my show. There's a local 24 hour news channel that people can turn on if they want to know about the storm that's still 50 miles away! Jim Spencer better not make me miss the Biggest Loser again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think its funny and think it was high time Dallas caught up with Houston (for once!). :)

    ReplyDelete