Thursday, January 29, 2009

Why I love Austin





















If you didn't hear about this, check it out - particularly watch the first video clip!






This morning started off with watching 3 hours of videos assessing the functioning level of people from 1988. I can't believe I managed to stay awake for the whole thing. Then I went to an interview at Gold's Gym, and I ended up getting a job offer to work part time in the Kid's Club! I'm hoping I won't be overwhelmed, but I really think having a job will keep me more focused because I'll have to make better use of my time. So anyway, the plan is to work about 10 hours a week, playing with the kiddos while mom and dad work out. Hopefully things will work out!


Then I was going to drive Anna to Lovefield, but we were going to have dinner first. I kept going on Lover's, and somehow ended up waaay far away from the airport. We made it back way before her flight, but we didn't end up eating dinner. Oops!




we ended up getting 2nd at trivia - it was finals (although Dallas finals are kind of screwy) so the grand prize was a Superbowl party, which none of us were too excited about. So we got 2nd - which is the same prize as 1st normally is ($50). Pretty good! The picture above is a good ol' typo. Help me find a manger, quick!





2 comments:

  1. LOL, apparently baby Jesus liked chicken wings?

    Also the Zombie signs are the funniest thing ever. Anybody who says those ppl should be prosecuted for it is just mad that they didn't think of it first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the captcha for the last comment was "jaded". Am I? Oh yeah.

    ReplyDelete