Saturday, January 10, 2009

Where's mah dinnah? - January 8th

Ah, Cozumel! Not too much to say except we did a little shopping (rather walking around), hopped into a taxi van (they offered a little car, and said, "Do you want to try?" and Mere said, "No, not even a little.") and headed toward Playa Mia. Based on the price, I decided to just pay the entrance fee and not the get included all you can drink, which turned out to be just fine for me. The rest of the group opted to get the plan. I planned on drink when we got back on the ship, but everyone was...um...drinked out, I suppose. Hot sun + tequila shots = baddish idea. We still had a great time, although I have to say the seas of Playa Mia are not nice. I got stung at least 5 times by either teeny tiny jelly fish, detached tentacles, or other tiny stinging things. My hands and legs were pretty sore and then itchy for awhile afterwards, but nothing at all serious. And Mark and I went sailing, which was pretty fun when the wind blew.

Back on the boat, Ben finally got his escargot, although he wasn't really feeling it. Then at sssssssshhhhhowtime! we danced to Hey Baby, which was way fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment