Thursday, January 15, 2009

The gym: it's better than lying on the couch all day waiting for bedtime. I think.

Today has been incredibly slow. We got up early to comply with this sleep diet thing and headed back to Austin. Mark took a new way - 45 to 20 to 35, which worked really well actually - no traffic! Beyond that...I pretty much spent the rest of the day lying on the couch waiting for BodyJam at 6. I lead a ridiculously exciting life! It does make me sad, though. I've already gotten emails from professors with assignments and so forth, so my days like today are quickly coming to an end. Booooooo! Something in between would be nice. Anyway, the best thing happened last night: we won trivia both in Dallas and Austin! I *believe* this is the first time in duel-city history that this has happened. So congratulations to both TTOA and TTOA Dallas!

No comments:

Post a Comment