Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How are you this evening, Mrs. Darcy?

So I woke up this morning to find that classes had been cancelled due to the weather, so I pretty much did nothing today. In fact, I barely (if it counts) got dressed. The only time I left the apartment was around 8AM to go to the store before it started icing. You'd think I would have used this time to get caught up (or even ahead!) in school, but not so much. I did cook some stuff though: 1) I made a pizza for lunch with extra extra bell peppers (yummy) 2) Amish friendship...muffins? I have 2 small loaf pans and forgot that my sister hasn't returned them yet, so I used what I had - muffin tins! and 3) Spaghetti with zucchini. So, that's it - a rather dull ice day. The world should be melted tomorrow, so it will be back to school for me!

1 comment:

  1. I gots mah sweatpants on, now bring me mah dinnah!! Ha ha. Looks awesome - did you make the dough? I can never get pizza dough circular, mine always look suspiciously like Australia.

    ReplyDelete