Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bon Voyage!


interj.
Used to express farewell and good wishes to a departing traveler.
[French : bon, good + voyage, journey.]
Tomorrow we depart for our cruise! 8 AM - right, guys? I am so excited - 5 days of eating, drinking and lounging by the pool! Cruise goal: I would like to visit the gym at least twice - we'll see if this happens! Certainly not to burn calories though. Here's my theory: you eat, wait an hour or so, hit the gym, then you've burned enough calories for you to be hungry, so you eat again. repeat. This will ensure you get your money's worth. ;)
Anyway, we stop in Progreso and Conzumel. I'm just excited to have a vacation before I have to head back to school.
So, on a sad note, I won't be writing for a few days. BUT I will write one entry for each day I'm gone. That way I can still fulfill my resolution.
¡Adios, Amigos! ¡HablarĂ© con ti cuando vuelvo!

1 comment:

  1. Yay swimsuit win, freakin finally! Yup 8 am, but Ben texted me earlier asking what time so I told him we're LEAVING at 8 so that he'll be there in plenty of time. AND we already took the dog to Brittany's (hence the teary text message) and so we should be there on time too. HA! Yeah. I got Goldfish for the drive down, holla. T-minus 11.5 hours!! EEE!!!

    ReplyDelete