Saturday, January 31, 2009

The sixth sense

Mark has a sixth sense - he has a really awesome ability to pick a perfect avocado. The ones that are perfectly ripe and one more day and they'd be all brown. There are several times when he's come back from the store, and I feel it and think, "Oooh...this one's going to be gross inside" only to cut into it and it's immaculate. And they always taste amazing - absolutely perfect. Today was no exception. I decided now was the time to blog about his gift. Delicioso! The funny thing is, Mark doesn't eat avocados. The only time he buys them is for me - it's so sad, he doesn't know what he's missing!
We ventured out to Mt Bonnell today because it was the most gorgeous day, and I can't believe I've never been before - it's gorgeous. Ahhh, I love Austin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment