Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome Home Obama-lama-ding-dong!

I am officially one day closer to my Master's! When people ask me if I'm going to stay on and get a PhD I seriously want to laugh in their faces. Why the hell would I want to do that? If the world of OT is really as a certain prof described it (which I highly doubt) I should have just gone for the associate's and been a COTA. But anyway, the point is, one more first day of school down. Today I only had 2 classes: fieldwork and movement something. Fieldwork should be fine - I am excited to get my placement (hopefully NICU) in a few weeks, but I was also glad to find out we only need the same number of hours as last semester, because I was expecting that to double or something. *Whew*. As for Movement, I was less than excited about the curriculum (kinesiology and range of motion? *yawn* and WTF), but my professor is so crazy and bouncy that I think it won't be so bad. I'm sure I'll end up eating my words later as I am almost always WRONG about these kinds of things, but I did feel a little like we were kindred spirits with all her crazy. I could feel some of my classmates giving her The Look that they give me all the time, so...yeah. HOPEFULLY I'll get some decent sleep tonight; last night wasn't so great. Now I'm off to watch the news...I heard something like a new president took over...maybe I didn't hear it correctly, so I need to watch. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment