Monday, January 19, 2009

Bye Bye Bushy

I'm pretty sure the government is watching me because I am FASCINATING, so that's all I'll say! This is not a political forum - this is me wasting your time while spreading absolutely no knowledge. I spent most of the day migrating back and forth from the computer to the couch and back. I read (a lot), watched TV (also a lot) and spent time on the internet. While for some this might be considered a productive day, to me it is most certainly not! Tomorrow it's back to the 8th circle of hell - no, I kid, it's much more like the first circle. (Bonus points if you know why I picked those 2). I thought the break might make me more optimistic, but not so much. Maybe it was the emails flooding in the last week with various assignments and readings, or maybe it's the fact that I don't feel any more rested now than I did in November. It also could be that I just really loved spending time with Mark (I was so spoiled! 6 weeks!) and my friends and family. Whatever - booooo I don't want to go back. Can't you just give me my Master's already? It's been like 4 months! I'm ready!

By the way, this picture has no connection to anything above. Really, I just stole this randomly from someone on facebook's photo album who happened to be on the same cruise as us, but they had the best caption ever:

"Hmmm...I wonder what I should wear to Mexico today? Oh, I know! My American Flag bald-eagle polo, with denim cargo shorts, of course."




No comments:

Post a Comment