Monday, January 26, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like last year!

I'm starting to think that when the Grad I's next year ask, "Which semester was worse, first or second?" It's sort of going to be like asking someone "Which is worse: Projectile vomiting or diarrhea?" Well, I dunno - they're both pretty awful. You don't want either of them. So far I've managed to stay on top of things (except that I read next week's chapters for Peds instead of this week's), but I can already see how this is going to become a problem. The good news is, they have given us guidelines for the majority of our projects for the semester. The bad news is that, once again, they all kind of land on top of each other in a pile of dead trees, b.s., random OT words and hair (pulled from the frustrated students, of course). Also, they've decided to play musical chairs with our schedule, so I never really know when I have class and when we're supposed to be somewhere else. Fridays I'm supposed to be off, but I know at least 7 Friday's I have stuff for school already. It's getting confusing - and I've only been in school for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment