Monday, April 6, 2009

What season is this, anyway?

So tired today - I slept a ton this weekend, so I guess my body wasn't too thrilled with getting up at 6:30 this morning. Plus, it was like 35 degrees outside, which definitely didn't help. Random freeze warning - it's APRIL!! I managed to make it to class and everything else today, and got some homework done. Also managed to randomly shout something out, too - the Grad IVs are looking for gag gift ideas for the profs, so they asked what they should get for Dr. Neville and I said, "A bong!" Luke, Anna, Aaron and Sajid thought this was HILARIOUS, but then I got embarassed and was like, "Who said that? That was so inappropriate!" and the people who hadn't heard me the first time thought I was serious. Excellent! These next few weeks are going to be crazy, though!
I got my new (signed!) Gomez CD in the mail - word! Haven't gotten to listen to it yet, but I'm excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment