Sunday, April 5, 2009

"I ate crawfish for 10 hours straight"

Sunday came all too soon! I woke up late
and pretty much did nothing until it was time for me to go to the airport. Mark dropped me off (luckily he changed out of his "all khaki all the time" outfit), and I made it through security just fine. While I was waiting to board, I got some coffee from Austin Java and noticed a $20 bill on the ground - YAY!! I looked around, asked a few people if they dropped it, and nobody did. MINE!!! But oh no, counter lady says, "I think this guy dropped it when he was taking out his money." Ok, cool, give it back - but wait! "This guy" denys that it's his. So I should get it back, right? I hung around the counter for a bit (getting milk and such) to see if she gave it back, but as far as I know, counter lady pocketed it. RUDE! Maybe she needed it more than me. Anyway, I got on the flight, but I got the LAST seat - like, there was an off-duty pilot who had to sit in the cockpit. However, I did get to fly in the Califonia plane! Once I got to fly on the Shamu plane, too. It was awesome. (BTW, not my picture - I stole it from the interwebs) During the flight I spilled my water on the elderly lady sitting next to me, and I appologized a ton, but she didn't say a single word. Then she said something about it being a nice day when we landed, so maybe she didn't know what happened. Anyway, my big plans to do lots of homework last night didn't happen, of course - but that's ok. I'm really good at wasting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment