Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Feels like I'm 17 again

No Fieldwork class today, so I got to sleep in until 8! I put on some fancy clothes since I was going to Pearce later. Then I headed up to school where I quickly met with Ms Campbell, who gave me my summer schedule. As it stands, I have 4 classes (who knows how many hours they're worth?). More classes now = fewer classes later though, and I think Mark will be able to spend more time here in the Summer, and if I already have to be here... :) Went to Kinese, and afterwards there was a big job fair going on. I got tons of free stuff - mostly pens and highlighter - and some bags. And someday maybe a job offer :) After that I drove over to Pearce to observe Lindsey - an hour later than I said I was going to be due to said job fair (SO sorry Lindsey!). I didn't get to do a ton of observation but I think I got the gist of what she does. Also, I got to meet some of the characters from her stories ;) It made me a little sad to see that some of the posters for people running for student council said things like, "Vote for Chelsey, class of 2010!" I'll have a MASTERS degree in 2010!!


1 comment:

  1. I may have to frame that picture one day. It will be the last time that demon child says he likes me because he will be burning in Hell.

    ReplyDelete