Wednesday, April 8, 2009

There's a street called "Spanky Branch"


Went to fieldwork - I think after this week I only have 1 more time left, which is good and bad. I can't believe how fast the semester has flown by. Went to quant (SO glad that's almost over) and presentation class. Courtney K made these awesome cheesecake things. NOM. After class, ended up going to trivia. We had talked about going somewhere else, but since it was likely my dad's last trivia for awhile, we stuck with Pluckers. I was super excited because the weather was so nice - I thought we'd get to sit outside. Enough people in our party were there, so we ended up getting booted. We got a table inside, but then the way it was positioned there was a big pole between us. Ended up in 4th (bleh) - but it just wasn't very fun, and after talking to my dad we kind of decided to call it quits for awhile. It's really difficult for everyone to get there an hour before to get a table, and then it costs at least $8 every week. Plus it always seems like the day I have to get up the earliest is the next day!
We're going to look into some other places in Dallas that do trivia - hopefully they'll be cheaper and won't require hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment