Thursday, April 9, 2009

I had a friend who was Gayzilla! He'll tear down Hong Kong he's so gay!

Thursday - Of course I had class at 8 - luckily Ms Buckingham keeps it interesting. I also learned that my purse weighs a little over 5lbs. Then I went to Lab, and we watched a video about a kid with no arms or legs - it was really interesting because he could do most things anyway. I was planning on doing laundry at my parent's house, but I wanted to leave later b/c I knew traffic was going to bad, so I decided to eat dinner first. Well, first I cleaned up my apt, then I ate dinner. I was doing pretty well, until... SPLOSION! Diet Dr Pepper everywhere! It was all over the floor, appliances, walls, ceiling...it even made it to my table somehow. Luckily since it's diet it wasn't too sticky, but ugh! Then I went to Mom and Dad's but they weren't there, so I did some laundry and watched TV. They came home, and my mom walked in first (well, ran in, actually). She looked at me, screamed, and then screamed again. Then she said, "Don't scare someone who has to go to the bathroom!" Like I did it intentionally! Anyway, after I was done there, I stopped by Sherlocks and had a drink w/Anna, Luke, Emmy, Wes, and some of his coworkers. Fun! Didn't stay too long, but enough to get this awesome expression from Emmy. Even she didn't know what it means :) Always a good time with those guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment