Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I suck at goodbyes

Today was my last day at Fieldwork - I can't believe it's done, and I am a little sad. I really enjoyed working with Justine and her kids, and learned so much in a short amount of time. She told me I could call her anytime if I needed help (or if I'm ever back in Dallas - a job). Then I went up to school to work with Courtney on our kick ass treatment box, and then I had my backpain balance study. It wasn't too bad - kinda interesting! They checked my reflexes and all that, and then I got in a box and did some things with my eyes open and closed and balancing. The only one I thought was awful was closing my eyes and balancing on one foot. I actually didn't do too bad on that compared to other people, but it's hard - try it sometime! My COG is really far back (ironic since my trainer used to yell at me for being on my toes!) and I guess I don't like it when the walls move - it confuses my brain. Anyway, $20 free to Target for participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment