Monday, April 13, 2009

No you didn't, you bitch!

Dr. Neville had an open lab for kinese that I fully intended to go to...except, it was at 8:00. And I took Mark to the airport at 6:30...soooooo...I was really tired. Anyway, apparently like 5 people went (it's 8 in the morning on MONDAY!) so she was a little annoyed. She passed Anna in the hall and said, "Did you miss me this morning?" and Anna said, "oh yeah!" and she replied (jokingly of course) "No you didn't you bitch!" She also called Aaron a smartass (which is true). It's things like these that make me think I could possibly handle teaching at a college level. Still don't want to, though! Ms. Lipoma was sick...Dr. Candler was sick...so we got out of all of our classes early, and there's no class next week. YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment