Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sales tax is 9.25% here?!


Today I went across the street to Westfield Mall -which, again, is an upscale mall that is comparable to a cross between North Park and Barton Creek.  I got my free gift from Sephora (yay, happy birthday to me!) and some candles for our apartment because there's a lingering smell from the tacos we had last night.  I also decided to saunter over to Old Navy and found that they were having an awesome sale - in fact, I ended up with 4 tank tops 2 pairs of jeans a shirt and pyjama pants for less than $30.  
Then Mark came home, and we decided to check out the Japanese Friendship Gardens in San Jose.  We had a picnic and walked around - it was pretty neat, albeit not as cool as the garden in San Francisco!

Animals seen today:
Ducks (plus a duckling)
2 house cats
a woman carrying a dog in the mall - why??
Mark saw a snail

No comments:

Post a Comment