Thursday, May 20, 2010

Asian guy in cutoff short-shorts and a tank top...I've officially seen it all

Another day of walking around the area.  I had lunch at a place called El Jardin where I had basically a $10 glorified Chipotle burrito.  It was good, but probably not worth $10 (although it was a nice atmosphere!).  Then I walked over to the movie theatre next door to the Winchester Mystery House (the only real mystery is why anyone would pay $30 to get in) - which is where I snapped this nice picture.  As it turns out I didn't want to pay $8 to see a movie, so I went to Borders and bought a book instead - I think I made the right call! :) 
I also did laundry today... so life isn't all that exciting here, particularly when I don't have a car!


Animals seen today:
Hermit crab (in a cage)
Asian guy at mall

No comments:

Post a Comment