Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oddly familiar

Happy 32nd Anniversary to my parents!
I wasn't feeling great Thursday, so I didn't really leave the house during the day (I finished Hunger Games instead :)  ) and I was itching to get out that evening, so Mark and I went to the historic rose garden and then dinner and then to some mall.  This mall was reminiscent of Richardson Square Mall circa 1995, but what was even weirder was the bathroom.  Does anyone remember the bathroom that was down an eerie white hallway at RSM?  It was really creepy, and I was always afraid to go down there.  So anyway, this mall also had a creepy hallway bathroom.  Nice! 

Also, the other day I went into a yarn store (I know, right?) and I seriously had had a dream awhile ago and the store I was in looked just like this yarn store.   So weird.




Anyone know what this fruit to the right is?  I couldn't figure it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment