Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Marky Phelps

Tuesday was a crazy day for me - I was all over the place!  I finally got to have lunch with Mark at Invidia, and it was more exciting than he thought it would be! :)  Afterwards I drove around and finally found Mission Santa Clara (see previous post), and followed some random people around to try to find a bathroom.  After that, I drove to Los Gatos to check out the cute downtown.  It was an odd mix of boutiques and J.Crew/Gap/Williams Sonoma stores.  I also found another Powell's candy store and stocked up on some goodies. :) Then I picked Mark up from work, and we went to SJSU to swim.  The pool is heated, but outdoors so it feels good when you're in and cold when you get out.  I ended up swimming some laps with Mark (Katie-style - look for it in the next summer olympics :P )  and got a pretty good workout.  I took 1 picture of Mark before the lifeguard told me no pictures (check out the contraband below - ha!).  Despite excercising, I thought it was fun!  Luckily I negated the calories I burned when I got home and had dinner...b/c you know I'd hate to lose any weight. 

Below: Cork tree, cork tree up close, mission, birds of paradise, Marky Phelps

No comments:

Post a Comment