Monday, June 14, 2010

Crazy dog lady


Move over, crazy cat lady(s) - a new breed of need-something-to-smother-in-affection animal lovers has come to town!  Presenting the crazy dog lady! 
California seems to have a knack for breeding crazy...I have seen a few crazy dog ladies, but this woman today changed her dog's outfit TWICE in the span of about an hour.  Dogs are not people.  They do not want to wear clothes. Period.  I hope the dog rips off the outfit and pees on it. 

Anyway...this is my last week in California, so I'm trying to make the most of it!  








 
This mug says, "why do dishes when you can do daiquiris?"
The pic was taken with my cellphone so it's hard to read!




Mark and I checked out the Egyptian Museum and saw some cool stuff

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I have the "Why do dishes when you can do daiquiries?" daily planner and every time I look @ that one I think of you. Is that weird?

    ReplyDelete