Tuesday, July 20, 2021

I have been advised that I need to start a blog.

 Oh, hello old friend.  I forgot you existed until just now.  It was surprising to go back and revisit my old entries.  Damn! I used to have fun and friends! 

So, you ask, who has advised me to start a blog, and why?  I've written a novel - super exciting - and to make yourself more "marketable" agents/publishers/publicists want you to have an online presence.  Since my facebook page is absolutely not ever going to be public, this is it.  I still don't know what I'm going to put on here or how to get followers (You 7 still there?), but you know, one day at a time.  

Here's my souvenir shirt from St. Louis.  At first I was kind of "meh" about it until I heard that the Delmar Loop Trolley has indeed hit many things, most of which are parked cars, and then I found it hilarious.  

No comments:

Post a Comment