Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010: return of the blog?


Ok, so I am sad I lost interest in my blog less than 6 months in, but the New Year is a clean slate, so I thought I'd try again. I realized my blog was sort of therapeutic for me, but after awhile I didn't neet the "therapy", and I think that's why it trailed off.

2009 ended in a good but interesting way. I spent it with some of my favorite people, including Jenn.
We went to Clare and Anthony's, ate too much food, drank way too much alcohol, and had a good time.

The next day we woke up late watched "I didn't know I was Pregnant", and then went over to Ben's to watch the Rose Bowl. It was fun, but by the time it was 4th quarter I was so sleepy! We went home and took a nap, and then decided to take Jenn to Common Interest. Duffy met up with us, and by the time we had had a few drinks and felt prepared to sing, the wait was really long. There's a "game room" that has pool tables, and we also discovered a private karaoke machine, so we got to sing some songs by ourselves. Finally it was our turn, and Jenn and I sang "Sweet Caroline". The audience loved it and they all sang along - it was definitely one of my best karaoke moments ever!

So far a good start to the year...let's see what else happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment