Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The triumphant return of DDoA!

Ok, so it's been a looooong time since I blogged. I get it - but the people are asking for more, so I give you... MORE KATIE! I'll give a mini-update in a multi-part series.
Part I: End of May!
After Boston, we came home. Spent some time in Austin - yay! - before school started back up. It was almost my birthday, and I turned 26 - AHHHHHH so old! I also share a birthday month (really more like 2 weeks) with Clare, Mary, and Ben, so we had Birthday trivias, which = fun times And as a bonus, we won! Had birthday happy hour on the 28th - got to see some old friends, and Duffy cameEnded up at Mean Eyed Cat which was awesome! Had a great time, lots of drinks, and we had a pizza delivered there that said - no lie - "your pizza experience has been managed by Christ". ! It was a really great night. On Saturday we went kayaking in the morning, and ended up tying Mere and Mary's kayak to ours for awhile while they got the hang of things. Later that evening we went to Mellow Mushroom, which I get like once a year on my birthday, and it was delicious as usual. The month ended, but I was definitely not finished celebrating! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment